[Loom-devel] I'm waiting for you

alberto.bompieri enews at rodalenews.com
Fri Dec 14 00:45:12 CET 2012

Happy girl wants more happiness!
I hope to share this with the man of my dreams! Is that you?

I' m looking for someone who is reliable, caring, unattached, with real feelings maybe a little romantic in certain circumstances, and realist.
Are you not perfect? Are you kind? Do you want to love and be loved? If yes call me.
What should I tell about myself? I'm a lady that is both attractive in body and soul.
I love the mountains, summer, cars, stars, relaxing on the beach, my family.

I have a great sense of humor. I know when to be serious and when to have fun.
http://givoqen.i34u.com/ I'm just a girl who wants to find love.