[Loom-devel] Join my network on LinkedIn

LinkedIn Email Confirmation emailconfirm at linkedin.com
Wed Jul 18 00:08:59 CEST 2012

    LinkedIn                        Yasmin Stovall has indicated you are a Friend                                I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.- Yasmin Stovall
              					Accept
                               View invitation from Yasmin Stovall

  WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH Yasmin Stovall BE A GOOD IDEA?  Yasmin Stovall's connections could be useful to you  After accepting Yasmin Stovall's invitation, check Yasmin Stovall's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

    © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation