[Loom-devel] Join my network on LinkedIn

YaelKrizek at hotmail.com YaelKrizek at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:08:49 CEST 2013

    LinkedIn                        Hilde  Mcginnis has indicated you are a Friend                                I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.- Hilde  Mcginnis
              					Accept
                               View invitation from Hilde  Mcginnis

  WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH Hilde  Mcginnis BE A GOOD IDEA?  Hilde  Mcginnis's connections could be useful to you  After accepting Hilde  Mcginnis's invitation, check Hilde  Mcginnis's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

    © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation