[Loom-devel] REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF SUPPLY INTEREST

info-consult at planning.gov.ly info-consult at planning.gov.ly
Thu Apr 25 17:30:06 CEST 2013

Following the successful transition of a new Libya Government and the announcement of investments in several infrastructure and construction projects, Libya has become a desirable country to invest in. Kindly advice if your company has the license and capabilities to execute a contract supply project for the Government of Libya vide Contract ID:  If your answer is yes, kindly furnish me your response. Thank you and treat very urgent.  Due to numerous emails received in my official email, Please for my quick response to your email, send your reply to both private email: libyainfo93 at yahoo.com.hk and Official email: info-consult at planning.gov.ly  for my urgent attention

Regards

Ali
private email: libyainfo93 at yahoo.com.hk
Official email: info-consult at planning.gov.ly