[Loom-devel] Business Proposal

Mike Bernhard MB13.NoReply at g2gm.com
Fri Feb 15 12:32:08 CET 2013

Hello,

I would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding sending you some new customers.

Our company would like to give you access to our databases containing over 200 million consumers, 30+ million homeowners and 45+ million businesses, all broken down into key demographics and locations.

Our experienced team can setup an e-mail marketing campaign that will drive traffic and sales in as little as one week.

Please call me at 1 (800) 539-4330 ext 230, so we can review the options and determine if we would be a good match for you and your team.

Mike Bernhard
National Account Manager
1 (800) 539-4330 // ext 230