[Loom-devel] 4.8MM Business Contacts - $99

Databases for Sale d4S.Noreply at address.com
Sun Jul 14 06:22:01 CEST 2013

Limited Time Offer - 4.8 Million U.S. Businesses - $99

Database Delivered Via Email in .CSV and Includes:

> Website
> Email Address
> Company Name
> Address
> City
> State
> Zip Code
> Phone
> Fax
> # of Employees
> Net Profit
> SIC
> SIC Description

** Please See The Attached Brochure for Details!**

Increase your contact list with this limited time offer. We are offering our 4.8 Million U.S. Businesses Database for only $99.
Call us at 1 (800) 676-2011 ext 520 to buy the database and receive it the same day!

Cheers,

Albert Siciliano | National Account Manager
Databases International, Inc.
1 (800) 676-2011 Ext 520