[Loom-devel] New appointment

Alan Garrison endolnn at asahi-so.co.jp
Sat May 24 18:30:20 CEST 2014

Dear Job-seeker,
Allow us to inform you that our company is setting up new stores in your region, for this reason we are looking for Sales Assistants in a part time capacity. The employee has the responsibility for offering consultations on products, helping the customers and maintaining order.
We provide you: annual salary in the amount of 40,000 USD, year-end bonus, career progression as consistent with professional achievements, interesting work in the fast-growing company. We would advise that you review and fill up the form below to provide us the necessary information http://anabel.in.ua
Best regards
Human Resources Committee
Alan Garrison