[Peerpress-licensing] Your cash, Paleo-eskimo

Trisha Nielsen TrishaNielsen at mail.ru
Sat Aug 12 15:03:13 UTC 2006

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIASLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIA7LIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC7OUNT OFER!

http://jkmpwr.propures.com/?76741493

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

They're a thousand miles from heaven - and you say you want to  show  them

Now on to some things I wish could be improved upon.  My particular notebook I got at CompUSA.com (because the store in town was sold out) and it had 1 dead sub pixel at the edge of the screen.  I must say it is never noticeable except on dark backgrounds but it just bugs me to know it is there.  The battery design is a bit strange as well; it fits loosely into the compartment!  You would think the engineers could come up with a better solution but it does not affect usability in any way.  Also it seams to shutdown very slowly, after the blue windows is shutting down screen comes on it seams to just stay and stay and stay.  Finally I really wish Sony would include backup disks not just a utility to burn your own disks.