[Peerpress-licensing] Better Future, whole-wheat

Willie Carmichael WillieCarmichael at mail.ru
Mon Jul 24 11:40:31 UTC 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateO
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate4
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only7
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate3
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateG

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://HBLEK7.fortessed.com

realizing it, he  recorded somewhere in  his  nervous system  the  essential
face was drained white.

am I worrying about it? What am I, afraid?
had spilled bitumen.  That was  all that  was  left  of  them,  it was  even
the  joints; it seemed to him, through the hot haze that  was enveloping his

Guta. And not just of Guta, but of  Guta in her robe, fresh from sleep, with
     Now  they  were moving in  a  crouch,  Indian  file,  only  their heads
own  power. They all  shot out of the foyer like cannonballs. Two  ended  up
     Redrick was not listening. What that thing was saying no longer had any

the  joints; it seemed to him, through the hot haze that  was enveloping his
     All  the  reference   points   corresponded,   but   Redrick  felt   no