[Peerpress-licensing] Better Life, wrong-voting

Elvin Milligan ElvinMilligan at mail.ru
Fri Jul 28 17:30:15 UTC 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEG cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateN
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate6
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyG
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate5
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateF

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://LECN4DZ.corkpencills.com

maybe now you'll give me a sip?"
hill except the intense sunlight, but on the right slope, in the shade, pale

like.
Buzzard. If you only knew, Buzzard, that I took your advice this time. "This
chatting but thought, as he looked at those two horrors born of the Zone: My

led through the swamp, along open flat ground, which seemed safe enough from
Because he finally understood:  the only thing he had left in the world, the
     "Fine. And next time I'll let you have it in the teeth. If you're still
     "That was death," Redrick murmured and coughed. He  felt his  face.  It

     "Lie there,  you toad, lie still, or I'll  kill you."  Tons and tons of
from beneath him and his own hoarse shouts: