[Peerpress-licensing] Work in Europe together with American Red Cross! REF: 021

American Red Cross '07 id_37 akaase at w3uk.cn
Wed Dec 19 18:42:37 CET 2007

   American Red Cross Donation Department is looking for new partners in
   European region.

   Our International Donate Now Program includes 5 different donate now
   programs and together we do our best to provide and assistance to
   people in need free of charge.

   http://american.redcross.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ntld_main

   A dozen of people donate regularly in different ways and their efforts
   result in our common future with no need and suffering for thousands
   of people worldwide.
   With over 40 million US dollars contributed this year for for EU
   Projects, American Red Cross Charity Department is looking for more
   employees in European Union.
   The vacancy available right now is "Donation Collector"
   Since we receive regular financial contributions for our Organisation
   in checks, money orders, bank wire transfers and even in gifts, be
   aware that "Donation Collector's duties would include regular
   cooperation with our Financial Department. Daily we collect a great
   deal of contribution from thousands of people, but unfortunately do
   not have enough honourable Donation Collectors to guarantee that these
   donations are contributed to the purpose they were meant for in the
   very beginning of our program.

   "Donation Collector" together with our charity department officials in
   different regions of EU collects and delivers donations to the people
   in need and furthermore is committed to minimise the chances of any
   illegal use of these funds by any other third party.

   The vacancy is not a non-profit work.
   Regular monthly salary of 2500 EUR is paid in the end of every working
   month.
   Only minor EU citizens over 21 y.o can apply for the position.

   Please reply back if you wish to get more details about the vacancy
   and the initial application process.

   Thank you for your time

   If you have what it takes to be successful in this job, and are
   interested in the employment with real progression, promotion chances,
   then forward your CV to HR DEPARTMENT .

   American Red Cross Donation Department
   "Donation Collector" recruitment office

   Msg-Id: 52832023