[Peerpress-licensing] Do u want to know me?

Roan S hitter at indiansmvp.com
Wed Jul 18 18:04:26 CEST 2007

Hello, my friend

I am looking for my Destiny, because I am fed up of being a woman with a big
and passionate heart which is single like a lonely island into a big Life's
Ocean...
I have never felt true temptation into my life, but I want to know it.
Love is like long summer into your soul, will you agree with me? And it is
very difficult to live without it...
I am going to meet with you, My Destiny, you are my Destiny, I feel it. I am
going to meet with you and to give a key from my heart for you.
You're welcome into my world! I feel that our virtual acquaintance isn't
occasional. Write me, please http://lonelyheartwaiting.com/lovedance
I promise you that my life will be yours and your life will become mine.

Waiting for your reply

Rhoany S