[Peerpress-licensing] i've decided to write

Tela Maris goldman at creechinsurance.com
Tue Jun 19 21:01:35 UTC 2007

Hello, my gentleman

I know that together we will be happy.  I want to make you happy, to bring
so many colours into your life!  Because Love is first of all a passion and
emotions to the one you love!  And I dream so much that we could love each
other!  I even think that if I will know you for a short period, it will be
enough for me to know what kind of person you are and whether you might love
me or not.  Because
.  Maybe we even where together in the past life?  Maybe
in that life we loved each other so much, that because of some difficulties
we had to break apart to meet again in this life!?!  I don’t want the past
to influence our future.  I don’t want to make previous mistakes again,
especially now, when I’ve met you
  I am ready to hear from you at
http://bestlovefields.com/fantasy]
.
I want to take care of you as usually a woman takes care of a man, of a man
whom she loves and is ready to give her life for him!

Hugs and kisses
Tela Maris