[Peerpress-licensing] How do you ship the product?

Tess Rutherford rankerm at rennsport.net
Wed Apr 30 12:23:55 CEST 2008

We would like to thank John from FL, USA for sending us his before and after photos and also letting us show them on our site.

http://bacheute.com

I've played on and off with pumps, weights, and exercises for the last few years and have never gained one centimeter. I recently began LNH Maxdik and was pleasantly surprised to see that this product actually works. I have been on the product 2 months now and I have already gained 1 inch. Its fantastic! My new girlfriend is really impressed with my size and stamina.