[Peerpress-licensing] ZinexFinance needs staff for part time and full time job.

krisha bennett rew96 at ms25.hinet.net
Mon Aug 25 16:22:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

Retoneva Ltd. recruits agents for business relations.
Position Type: Permanent
Working hours: Between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday-Saturday. Variable overtime is also required.
Occupation Type: Part-time (1-8 hours a day occupation).
Probation period: 1 month (paid as a normal work).
Payment: Your basic salary will equal about 3000 USD/month (10% commission per each received transfer). You'll get your payment as a wire transfer approximately once a week and make Western Union transfers to our employees abroad.
Retoneva Ltd. will reimburse all transfer related fees.

Job Requirements:
We do not require any investments from our applicants. The job nature is a payment processing between our customers (sellers and buyers). No professional skills are required.

If you are interested in our job offer, please click on link and fill application form
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8955/hpspuis1.swf

Regards,
Retoneva Ltd.