[Peerpress-licensing] I am looking for someone

Aline Mitchell yiuwrt at bollywood.com
Mon Apr 6 13:50:53 CEST 2009

Hey

I've put on an ad before but didn't meet anyone who I clicked with so trying again!

I am ambitious, caring, loyal, honest, affectionate and to the point! I love films so cinema, cosy nights in, theatre, shopping, seeing family and friends, the usual girlie things, day trips, weekends away etc etc. I go to the gym a few times a week so need someone to keep me motivated not drag me back onto the sofa! lol.

I am looking for someone who is also ambitious, affectionate, attentive, honest, likes to have a laugh, someone who's not a huge drinker, just socially because I don't drink. I'd like to find someone to build something long term with, not a fling/casual.

Please reply ony to my personal e-mail:  moreliubvi125 at gmail.com

I have attached my picture so if you would like me to reply please send yours.