[Peerpress-licensing] N; and the next thing is to find my way to that love-ly gar-den.

Layton controller at visiplus.fr
Mon Dec 7 10:37:17 CET 2009

E bat! How I wonder what you're at!' You know the song, per-haps?" "I've
heard some-thing like it," said Alice. "It goes on, you know," the
Hat-ter said, "in this way: 'Up a-bove the world you fly, Like a
tea-tray in the sky, Twin-kle, twin-kle----'" Here the Dor-mouse shook
it-self and sang in its sleep, "twin-kle, twin-kle, twin-kle,
twin-kle----" and went on so long that they had to pinch it to make it
stop. "Well, while I sang the first verse," the Hat-ter went on, "the
Queen bawled out 'See how he mur-ders the time! Off with his head!' And
ev-er since that, he won't do a thing I ask! It's al-ways six o'clock
now." A bright thought came in-to Al-ice's head. "Is that why so man-y
tea things are put out here?" she asked. "Yes, that's it," said the
Hat-ter with a sigh: "it's al-ways tea-time, and we've no time to wash
the things." "Then you keep mov-ing round, I guess," said Al-ice. "Just
so," said the Hat-ter; "as the things get used up." "But when you come
to the place where you started, what do you do then?" Al-ice dared to
ask. "I'm tired of this," yawned the March Hare. "I vote you tell us a
tale." "_I_ fear I don't know one," said Al-ice. "I want a clean cup,"
spoke up the Hat-ter. He moved on as he spoke, and the Dor-mouse moved
in-to his place; the March Hare moved in-to the Dor-mouse's place and
Al-ice, none too well pleased, took the place of the March Hare. The
Hat-ter was the on-ly one to get an-y good from the change; and Al-ice
was a good deal worse off, as the March Hare had up-set the milk-jug
in-to his plate. "Now, for your sto-ry," the March Hare said to Al-ice.
"I'm sure I don't know,"--Alice be-gan, "I--I don't think--" "Then you
shouldn't talk," said the Hat-ter. [Illustration] This was more than
Al-ice could stand; so she got up and walked off, and though she looked
back once or twice and half hoped they would call af-ter her, they
didn't seem to know that she was gone. The last time she saw them, they
were trying to put the poor Dor-mouse head first in-to the tea-pot.
"Well, I'll not go there a-gain," said Al-ice as she picked her way
through the wood. "It's the dull-est tea-pa