[Peerpress-licensing] Important Information Regarding Your Limited Account.

PayPal Secure Team abuse at paypal.com
Sat Mar 28 14:55:54 CET 2009

Dear PayPal Member,

 As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
 PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue
 regarding your account.

 For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
 additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
 inconvenience this may cause.

 This might be due to either of the following reasons:

 	1. A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of
	address,e-mail address).
	2. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment
	due to an internal error within our processors.

 Please update and verify your information by checking the link below:
 (if you can't open it just copy the link in your internet browser)

  http://Paypal-accounts-update.com/index.htm

 We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
 understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and
 your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

 Sincerely,
 PayPal Account Review Department