[Peerpress-licensing] Leigh Labonte

Candance Lamb flgxf at bostontrolley.com
Mon Nov 9 06:44:51 CET 2009

We will help get your self a degree without you going to a school or university, we promise you
Give us a call at this number 1.215-602- 2419 and we will do the rest for you, to get you a degree.

Leave a msg, Including you name, number, and degree you want, we will call back and get all right for you.

Ollie Drucker

We must act as if our institutions are ours to create, our learning is ours to define, our leadership we seek is ours to become. Peter Block Philosopher 'Many of our schools are good schools if only this were 1965'. Louise Stoll and Dean Fink
We can create our own characters and write our own script, if properly taught: 'In a very real sense...human being create themselves' and school can be stage on which children work through the plot, rehearse their roles, learn the cues, create social functions, try out their 'ideal selves' for size, play hero parts which demonstrate their capability for greatness.' Jerry
This acceptance ( that neither success or failure are what it seems to be) produces work environments that are genuinely risk friendly, which is to say failure tolerant...Those who are passionately engaged in a task they care about are the ones most likely to achieve success...This is the samurai way.' Farson and Keyes 'Whoever Makes the Most Mistakes Wins'.
The real process of education should be the process of learning to think through the application of real problems.' John
There is something about the Procrustean bed about schools; some children are left disabled by being hacked about to fit the curriculum; some are stretched to take up the available space, others less malleable are labeled as having special educational needs.' Chris Bowring-Carr and John Burnham West