[Peerpress-licensing] Filiberto S. Putman

Melvin J. Glines iniwurmp at desktop.cpe.telecentro.net.ar
Sat Nov 21 00:05:02 CET 2009

We will help get your self a degree without you going to a school or university, we promise you
Just pickup the fone and call us at 1- 215-602-2419 and we will help you get your degree in about 4-5 weeks.

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

Norman Rawley

Secondary education is a more purely industrial age institution than any business.' Peter Senge 'The School That Learns'
We can create our own characters and write our own script, if properly taught: 'In a very real sense...human being create themselves' and school can be stage on which children work through the plot, rehearse their roles, learn the cues, create social functions, try out their 'ideal selves' for size, play hero parts which demonstrate their capability for greatness.' Jerry
Progress seldom leads to serenity, nor should it. A serene workforce is unlikely to try new things .Creative workers gripe a lot but at a high level...They are concerned about having the leeway and support to be create something new. They want their talents to be utilized. They crave a challenge'. Farston and Keynes 'Whoever Makes the Most Mistakes Wins.'
The real process of education should be the process of learning to think through the application of real problems.' John
The central problem of an education based on experience is to select the kind of present experiences that live fruitfully and creatively in subsequent experience.' John Dewey