[Peerpress-licensing] Jim Helgeson

Julienne Mcgarity mvislkpasttg at localhost
Tue Nov 24 05:55:00 CET 2009

Now you can get your self a degree, without even going to a university, isnt it amazing?
Just call us at this number 1-215-602- 2419 and we will do the rest for you, and you will get yourself a Educational Paper!

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Rosalie S. Ream

It is our dream that students will ...experience their classrooms as invigorating, even inspiring environments - places they look forward to going to and places they hate to leave. It is our dream that they will come to know themselves as masters of various crafts...It is our dreams that ...they will come to love the process of learning itself... by making it their own.' Paideia
We need to, after a decade of individualism and greed, return to values and behaviors that are respectful of each other, other cultures and our environment. School have to escape from an over emphasis on individualism and efficiency and return to valuing the democratic virtues that contribute to the common good of all people and cultures.
We need to, after a decade of individualism and greed, return to values and behaviors that are respectful of each other, other cultures and our environment. School have to escape from an over emphasis on individualism and efficiency and return to valuing the democratic virtues that contribute to the common good of all people and cultures.
Could it be that the current education reforms have not yet fully dealt with what teaching and learning are all about? In a word, yes.' Peyton Williams ASCD President 2003 'We must beware of needless innovation, especially when guided by logic.' Winston Churchill 'How many students ... were rendered callous to ideas, and how many lost the impetus to learn because of the way in which learning was experienced by them?' John Dewey Many school focus too much on achievement... (they need) to create opportunities for young people develop their learning muscles and their learning stamina through working on real problems... to reflect on and manage their own learning.' Guy Cl
Do not teach too many subjects and what you teach, teach thoroughly.' Alfred North Whitehead