[Peerpress-licensing] Lashawna C. Greenhaw

Brain T. Carrick ihb at nha-mbaxfu2y39r
Wed Nov 25 15:06:31 CET 2009

We will help get your self a degree without you going to a school or university, we promise you

Just pickup the fone and call us at 1- 215-602-2419 and we will help you get your degree in about 4-5 weeks.

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Hubert Wolfson

We imagine a school in which students and teachers excitedly and joyfully stretch themselves to their limits in pursuit of projects built on their vision...not one that succeeds in making apathetic students satisfying minimal standards.' S Papert The central problem of an education based on experience is to select the kind of present experiences that live fruitfully and creatively in subsequent experience.' John Dewey
Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination.' e e cummings us poet