[Peerpress-licensing] E were about twenty-five of them o

Daft negotiate at tejater-spot.nl
Mon Jan 11 19:33:54 CET 2010

T time, Jim having done all the talking before. I said, "I want you men
to select ten good men who own their horses. I prefer young men who are
good horsemen, for I want them to assist me in doing scout work." This
seemed to surprise the men. One of them asked, what the young men would
have to do. Jim now spoke up in his joking way and said, "They will find
enough to do before we get to California. For example I will show you
what Will and his scouts have done on our last trip across." At the same
time he was untying the sack that held the Indian scalps we had taken on
our last trip to California. When he emptied the sack it was amusing to
us to see their faces. Their