[Peerpress-licensing] letter with all my heart

Svetlaana Sherlock coliqyh at mte.ru
Tue Nov 16 01:19:50 CET 2010

Hello I have become interested in your dialogue. I think that you too have become interested mine in dialogue. I in the letter, send the photo:http://yfrog.com/3v014voj. And as would like to see your photo. I think that my photo, it is pleasant to you. And as, I think that that we can find the general interests with you. I think what conveniently to communicate with the help e-mail. Mine e-mail:svetaua at myrumail.com. I think that you will answer me to continue on dialogue. If you are younger than 40 years old, I will not answer to you. I wait your photos, and yours the answer Sincerely, Svetlana.