[Peerpress-licensing] how are you?

Kaela jucyroz at eclipse.od.ua
Tue Sep 14 14:18:24 CEST 2010

Good day!!!
My name Vera. To me 26 years old. I from city Samara, it approximately 730 km from Moscow.
I seen the advertising that there is such possibility to get acquainted with the man on the Internet.
It was very curious by me ,I have filled resume, and now I want to meet the men which is getting acquainted with me.
Im the beautiful women.
I live with my mum and very much I do not have man's care.
I want to search men serious relationship.
If you interested in me I will tell you more about myself.
If you still alone, write me please on my e-mail:verasokolova35 at yahoo.co.uk
I send you my pictures.
I very much wait for your letter.
Your Vera.