[Peerpress-licensing] Hopeful romantics still exist

peerpress-licensing at lists.copyleft.no peerpress-licensing at lists.copyleft.no
Fri Oct 14 19:12:09 CEST 2011

Hola my near and dear!

the reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to god, this is love.

hello honey! i would like to tell you a bit about myself.
i'm tall with a middle figure.
i have long blond, very beautiful hair, small nice nose, perfect lips and big blue eyes.
i am a sociable easy going person, so i like meeting friends, going out, have fun and new something interesting.
i'm looking for a strong relations with a caring and smart man!

i am really tired of all these temporary relations.
i would like to find a man who will be able to estimate not only my beauty, but also my brain and my soul...
i want him to kind and handsome, brave and tender, romantic and honest.

my site: www.want4love.ru

 my cookie, hope to hear soon from you

Deisy