[Peerpress-licensing] HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin printingcenter8 at 126.com
Wed Apr 25 08:10:05 CEST 2012

Dear Purchase Manager,

Good day!

We are glad to learn from your website that you are in the market of
printing. We would like to introduce our company and products, with the
hope that we can have the chance of cooperation with you in the near future.

We are an experienced company in printing work. Our products are of a wide
variety: books, catalogs, flyers, magazines, calendars etc. We have
advantages in the quality, price, service and logistics.

If you are interested in any product, please let me know. We will be very
glad to give you the best quotation upon receipt of your detailed
requirements.

Any inquiries, feel free to contact me by admin at hctheright.com .

Best regards,

Kola