[Peerpress-licensing] My project

alberto.almaguer ups at upsemail.com
Wed Dec 19 02:45:22 CET 2012

Hello!
I do not know what to start with that's why I'll start by telling you about myself.
I find myself quite a knowledgeable and clever girl, also I am  very pretty and romantic. I fond of outdoor sports special cycling and skiing.. It seems to be foolish to describe imaginary image of a loved one.
I am looking for normal, realistic man. For me it is very important to meet my other half. Though, I can say for sure that appearance is far from being very important. The inner beauty is much more important than the body image. I want my man to be ambitious, communicative and with various interests. I want to love and to be loved http://qwe.rbcmail.ru If you want to know me better! So long!