[Peerpress-licensing] Job Opportunity

peerpress-licensing at lists.copyleft.no peerpress-licensing at lists.copyleft.no
Wed Jan 11 13:08:56 CET 2012

 I would like to bring your attention and inform you that Consulting Company starts hiring process and give you a great chance to start you career NOW with lots of position's benefits and advantages.

If you decided to make break in your career, or you are on a maternity leave, lately retired or just looking for some supplementary part time job, this position is just created for you.

Working Hours: Flexible timetable from 1 to 3 hours a day. We guarantee approximately 20 hours a week occupation.
Salary and Benefits: Starting salary is ranging from 2000 up to 2500 EUR per month plus additional commission if you fulfill all the tasks assigned accurately.

Region: European Union.

Please note that there are no payments or any other tricks to start working for us.

If interested and you would like to  request an application form to apply for this position, schedule your interview and or simply receive more information about this position before applying, please reply to this email and send  us your contact information.

In the topic of email please specify your personal identification number for this position IDNO: 46943

If you are interested, please reply to: Susie at internationaljobb.com
Thank you!