[Peerpress-licensing] Keychains

Ellis Foreman noel.schenker at selectcomfort.com
Thu Mar 8 13:48:41 CET 2012

Hello Peerpress

Cheaper than ever and there is no need to wait ages in the stores.
Luxury costs money but brings a lot good impressions for years – Prestige offer you the best quality goods on the lowest price you can only find.

I ordered a ca-26 watch from you last week it already arrived. Let me say the watch is awesome, I couldn't believe my eyes it looks exactly like the real thing. Let me tell you many thanks and I would buy a lot more watches from you from now on.
Thanks for the fast response. You guys are great!
                     Ellis Foreman