[Peerpress-licensing] looking man

Marina bwchan at spjota.com
Tue Apr 23 18:26:51 CEST 2013

Hello
My name is Marina. I am 24 years old. I ambitious and creative girl. As
for my appearance I am aslender girl, a not tall, but it does not mind
me. I have a straight nose, blue expressive eyes, a sweet smile and
chestnut shoulder length hair.
I'm looking manfor long term relationships and I want to have a serious
relationship and big love.

If you wish and looking for the same as me, please write me on my e-mail
marina_vilanova at yahoo.com

Tell me where do you live? I'll be happy to see your photos.
if you have a family - take care your happiness.
Marina