[Peerpress-licensing] Our Latest Trading Idea

vd2dann at lsplegal.com vd2dann at lsplegal.com
Tue Aug 20 23:01:16 CEST 2013

Are you receiving dollars selling this ticker yet? I got 7
percent in single day! Added $15000 made $1050 in 1 day. The
symbol name is: M_ON K, the company is MONARCHY RESOURCES. MONARCHY
RESOURCES just initiated their promo campaign today and the ticker
value is gaining steadily. Now M_ON K wins cool Most Positive Ticker
status on the Twitter. It's because buyers are excited about this
pick to earn $$$. I plan to pocket 7 percent steadily before the
exposure goes. And you? Time earning significant $$$ Wednesday!
Purchase 76000 shares of M_ON K on Wednesday, Aug 21st, 2013 and
earn fast $1277 everyday!!!