[Peerpress-licensing] This Stock is our New Wild Sub-Penny Pick!

baidd at vrn.rosp.ru baidd at vrn.rosp.ru
Mon Jun 10 09:38:01 CEST 2013

Buy Pick: HA IR!!! Biostem Corp To Expload! Buy on Asap. As Stem Cell
Industry Explodes In 2013 Biostem U.S. is rolling out a hair regrowth concept
called: The Biostem Method. This method incorporates the application of
platelet rich plasma injections, small level laser treatment. This mixture
did display highly effective in fixing hair growth in women and men. This is
about to explode this tiny stock as news spreads! Buyers who buy quick could
cash huge earnings. Our rd shows this stock is about to take off. By as much
1300%!!! Getting buyers, who be in now to rake spectacular gains. Lately, HA
IR insiders reported scooping up shares in the firms stock. How can this
significant?! Considering that stock is at all-time lows, this is a smart and
thought bargain. According to analysts, when company insiders purchase a ton
of stock, the buying price that stock jumps up over 12 months. Possibly...
Significantly of Its todays worth. A small $1'000 trade must come to...
$80000! Get HA IR on June, 10!!!