[Peerpress-licensing] ***SPECIAL UNEXPECTED ALERT***

matrinox at thehopeschool.org matrinox at thehopeschool.org
Mon Jun 24 12:18:57 CEST 2013

Get equipped for Large Momentum run. We did experience it before as
short sellers manipulation try to entice panic to sellers to dump all
of their portfolio at super cheap levels and Friday was same thing.
What they done was momentum of a Big earning opportunity for us clever
and risky buyers. With real strategy and key updates starting to
circulate the publications, H_AI R can quickly rally hitting record
levels again. We are surely accepting this chance to buy and hold our
holdings long term for Big returns. We alerted you to await the Large
Trading and its approaching!!! The latest stock cost lately got the
absolute low, today its time to trade as many as you can!!! Gigantic
updates are approaching. Just note whats occurring with the YouTube
promotions. Youtube has being a important collaborator for client
acquisition for H_AI R. Big news near and Monday is the time to trade,
while the stock cost hits the low you should purchase as much as you
can!