[Peerpress-licensing] Tell me about yourself

zicybov at eloxatin.ru zicybov at eloxatin.ru
Sat Nov 30 19:34:45 CET 2013

Hello there!
If you are a courageous, reliable, friendly man who knows how to treat a
lady you are the man I'm looking for and I would like to continue our
acquaintance by email. And if you have a an individual qualities, you score
an advantage!
I'm good-looking,charming smart lady without  bad habits. I'll pics in my
letter and I would like to see your photos too.
I have serious intentions. If you became interested I'd like to continue our
acquaintance by email.
Looking forward to hear from you, Sophia Snayder.
My email artsofia at rambler.ru and skype sof.2412fc