[Peerpress-licensing] It I.

simonhardy72 at webtv.com simonhardy72 at webtv.com
Sat Sep 21 15:00:15 CEST 2013

Hello! How you today?
Has found your email from dating a site. I hope to get acquainted with you,
you not against?
My name is Lena. I am positive and open-hearted lady who enjoys the little
things in life. My friends tells me I have a kind heart and its the Soul. I
love taking care of others and love my family. I'm looking for men who would
like to be my equal one, who is ready for relationship. I prefer him as an
true and trustworthy a man. I'm seeking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to have fun
whenever life allows it.I am assured that you can be that man! I will wait. I
send the photography, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

Here my e-mail: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Sincerely!