[Peerpress-licensing] The letter to you

crechepl at staff.uni-marburg.de crechepl at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Sep 21 17:13:53 CEST 2013

Helo! You as?
Has found your e-mail from dating a site. I want to get acquainted with you,
you agree?
My name is Ellena. I'm an active and genuine kind loyal person who a good
sense of humor. My friends tell me I have a kind heart and its the Soul. I
love taking care of others and love my family. I am looking for someone who
would like to be my equal one, who is ready for relationship. I prefer him as
an honest and trustworthy male. I am seeking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to have fun
whenever life allows it.I am assured that you can be that man! I will wait. I
have attached the photo, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

With love!