[Peerpress-licensing] Happiness to you.

carlos8020d at sfhp.org carlos8020d at sfhp.org
Sun Sep 22 03:55:11 CEST 2013

Good afternoon! How are you?
I know your email from dating agencies. I want to to meet with you, you
not against?
I is Lenoshka. I'm positive and genuine kind loyal person with enjoys the
little things in life. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a kind heart
and its the truth. I love to laugh and love my family. I'm looking for
men who would like true love, who is ready for a serious relationship. I
see him as an true and trustworthy male. I'm seeking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman
and likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I know that you will be
that person! Write to me. I have attached the photos,  Is assured they to
you will be pleasant.

Here my email: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

With love!