[Peerpress-licensing] The woman searches for the man.

dondebolt at nettrader.co.uk dondebolt at nettrader.co.uk
Sat Sep 21 22:43:13 CEST 2013

Greetings! You as?
Has found your e-mail from dating agencies. I want to get acquainted with you,
you not against?
Call me Lenoshka. I am positive and open-hearted lady who enjoys the little
things in life. My friends tell me I have a heart of gold and its the truth. I
love taking care of others and love my family. I am looking for men who would
like true love, who is ready for relationship. I prefer him as an true and
trustworthy male. I'm looking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to have fun whenever life
allows it.I know that you will be that person! I will wait. I have attached
the photos, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!