[Peerpress-licensing] My dear.

linda.che at logixonline.net linda.che at logixonline.net
Sat Sep 21 22:00:14 CEST 2013

Greetings! You as?
I know your mail from dating agencies. I want to get acquainted with you,
you not against?
I is Lenoshka. I'm an active and open-hearted lady with enjoys the little
things in life. Everybody who knows me tells me I have a kind heart and its
the Soul. I love to laugh and love my family. I'm looking for men who would
like true love, who is ready for a serious relationship. I prefer him as an
honest and trustworthy male. I'm seeking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to travel
whenever life allows it.I am assured that you will be that person! I will
wait. I send the photography,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

With love!