[Peerpress-licensing] I know that this has already happened to you. Would you like more?

bhha at invanor.no bhha at invanor.no
Mon Feb 17 15:37:19 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, perplexed!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is simple.
Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a secret. And
if I share with you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very early to
speak.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so vivid as before? Do
you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this routine.

You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore new things, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, darling and so close soul. (?)
In general my goal to make your life brighter, as because of all daily affairs
you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no muse, so write me and our story will have a nice continuation.

My address is sveridova.t at inbox.ru

Tatyana