[Peerpress-licensing] Forget the past. Live in the present. I'm here.

manuel at openintegra.com manuel at openintegra.com
Mon Feb 17 16:25:00 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
clear. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I tell
you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very early to talk about it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual?
Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with this
routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore new things, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my goal to make your life brighter, as due to all daily business you
haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no inspiration, so write me and our story will have a nice
continuation.

My address is sveridova_tatyana at rambler.ru

Tatyana