[Peerpress-licensing] In this world there are no coincidences, aren.t there?

tone.furunes at selecttravel.no tone.furunes at selecttravel.no
Mon Feb 17 16:42:09 CET 2014

Hi!
I can only guess)) I'm shocked, intrigued, perplexed!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is obvious.
Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a secret. And
if I tell you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to discuss it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study new things, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my purpose to make your life brighter, as because of all daily
business you haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no muse, so write me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My address is tatyana.bt at aeterna.ru

Tatyana