[Peerpress-licensing] Are you sure that everything will be like this? I simply know more.

memo at vera.no memo at vera.no
Mon Feb 17 18:59:13 CET 2014

Hello!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, befogged!
who is she and how her letter come to my mail? Take it ease! Everything is
simple. One person has shared with me your address. I won.t tell you who. And
if I tell you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very early to speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so bright as
usual? Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn something new, to meet interesting, funny and open-minded people.
How to caress young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my aim to make your life brighter, as due to all every day
affairs you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so write me and our story will have a great continuation.

My address is tanya.sveridova.88 at mail.ru

Tatyana