[Peerpress-licensing] With serious intentions.

design at lmx.ru design at lmx.ru
Fri May 2 19:57:20 CEST 2014

Hi from Russia!
I am Emily and I want to find a pen-friend. Not so long ago The Olympic
Games had finished in Sochi. It was an increadible event which was
attended by more than 1 million people from different countries... and
I visited it too But my letter is not about it.
I got acquainted with many people from different countries and now I
know for sure that I would like to spend my life with a man who lives
in Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter
it might be meant to be so I am 28 years old and I am a tall and nice
brunnette with beautiful brown eyes and sweet smile.
I have a rich inner world and kind and, most importantly, free heart.:)
I really hope to meet intelligent, kind, charming man, who wants to
create a family and children.
I will send my photographs in next letter if you ask. I hope to get
your photos and some words about yourself.
Write to my email address art_emilie at emailn.de