[Peerpress-licensing] Looking for relationship

tolgni at severencom.ru tolgni at severencom.ru
Fri May 2 21:47:31 CEST 2014

Hi stranger!
My name is Emily and I hope to find a pen-friend. A while ago The Olympic
Games had finished in Sochi. It was a wonderful event which was attended
by more than 1 million people from different countries... and I visited
it also But my letter is not about it.
I met many people from different countries and now I am sure that I would
love to connect my life with a man who lives in Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter it
might be meant to be so I'm 28 and I am a tall and lovely brunnette with
extremely beautiful brown eyes and winning smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, most importantly, free
heart.:)
I  do want to meet intelligent, generous, engaging man, who wants to
create a family and children.
I will send my pictures in next letter if you want. I hope to get your
pics and some words about yourself.
Write to my email emilie_dvor86 at rambler.ru