[Peerpress-licensing] beneficial offer

peerpress-licensing at lists.copyleft.no peerpress-licensing at lists.copyleft.no
Fri May 27 13:47:47 CEST 2016

To Whom It May Concern,

After the review of your CV, we'd like to inform you that we've opened a new
 vacancy that will be perfectly suitable for you, based on your experience and our requirements.

Highlights:
- Dynamic environment in a famous multinational company;
- Opportunity to work from home with flexible schedule;
- Monthly income from $3,500 up $7,500 with bonuses.

To to review the details about this vacancy and contact our human resource manager, please
visit our site.

Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Sincerely,
Human Resource Department