[Peerpress-licensing] Financial Department - New Position Opened

noby amarpree register at jeska.sk
Mon May 30 13:18:15 CEST 2016

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your time and attention.
On behalf of our company, I'm pleased to offer you a position in our financial department.

Your total annual salary will be in between $50,000 to $90,000 depending on your performance.

Key benefits include standard company health, life and dental insurances;
two weeks of paid vacation on an annual basis; ability to work from home; flexible schedule.

In order to complete the application process and get in touch with our HR manager, please
visit our main site at LINK.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Karen Chen