[PP-main] Ideas for things to do

Nick Lothian Lothian.Nicholas at lmsol.com.au
Thu Apr 27 05:38:47 CEST 2000

I've got some spare time coming up at the end of next week (Finishing a
contract, and this time I'm not going to look for work until I've had a
break.... must remember... don't look for work...).

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping I might be able to do a bit of coding on
PeerPress. My Perl skills are pretty poor (okay, non-existant), but I've
always been looking for an excuse to learn. I assue you all that I don't get
insulted by people pointing out how crappy my code is. I don't want to rush
anyone along, though.

If other people want to code that stuff.. well... I can do Delphi pretty
well, so I guess if we want a nice Windows app for something I can do that.

So.. is anyone still interested? If so, where should I begin?

I guess we should work on that XML-Scheme thing. I'll post some thoughts on
the PeerPress-XML list once I've read the ICE spec again.

Nick