[PP-main] please read - revised (much better) spec

lists at itsg.net.au lists at itsg.net.au
Thu Mar 16 03:02:54 CET 2000

just want to clarify what i have said below before anybody on this
list is offended.

#include "apologetic_disclaimer.h"

my comment below relates to bad experiences in the past and in *no way*
implies that anyone involved in this project is incapable or
not hard working. i am positive that the talented people subscribed
to this list can make it happen.

email sucks - i hate it when i do that,

avi